MANIFESTATION CYCLE VIII DAY 7/14 Sacrificing so i can have my life

 I learned that sacrifice is to give up something for something else. 

And when it comes to the music business, I realized I spend so much of my time obsessed with my marketing. 


I have to remind myself that the marketing is a lot of fun for me... but not fun when i'm obsessed with it. 

and its like i can't get out of it until i recognize its like a deep fungal itch that keeps coming back..


so my relationship with marketing needs balance, boundaries so that i can really enjoy it. i can see myself marketing and doing so many fun and creative things as i'm doing.. but not over cehcking, overworking to get views, or anything like that.. like maybe i post 1x a day and on some days 2x but thats it. that actually seems and feels normal if i can convince myself that is enough. What will do the convincing is centering my life on my RADICAL SELF CARE... GETTING HOT.. GETTING HAPPY, TAKING CARE OF MY FAMILY AND GETTING HEALTHY. and FOCUSING ON MY CREATIVITY. These are the things i want to take up my time and get to a 1x -2x a day posting starting tomorrow. in the interim..thats when i'm oing to want to post.. but i'm going to set my posts between 8:30am and 12:3pm and then again from 3:30-9:30pm.... and after that no posting or checking but trying to find the thing that I LOVE OR NEED TO DO..that FILLS THOSE GAPS.

WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE POSTING A SONG.. I'LL ASK MYSELF SHOULD I GO WORK MORE ON IT FIRST? I NEED TO BE ABLE TO WALK AWAY FROM TIKTOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE ITS A TOXIC RELAITONSHIP..I HAVE TO SHOW THE ENERGY THAT I WANT TO BE HERE, BUT I CAN WALK AWAY..THAT I'M WHOLE WITHOUT IT. AND JUST LOVE THAT IT IS AN ADDITION TO MY ALREADY DREAM LIFE. 

these last 7 days i want to get back to making my creativity the most important and focal of my business. and i have fears that money can't be made this way..so i'll be working with those fears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

MANIFESTATION CYCLE VIIII DAY 2/14

MANIFESTATION CYCLE XI DAY 2/14