MANIFESTATION CYCLE XI DAY 2/14
I just got notification that I'mthe hottest selling femalerapper and pop star!
today was a day for the booksbecause ....all of the doubt has now revealed itself and it wasn't me.
imagine my surprise getting the article that reviewed me as the hottest unknown artist hitting the charts... imagine me being officially entitled the dark horse...
imagine people litterally telling me everytime i drop its time to listen and tune in as the queen has something important to tell them
imagine me getting the level of respect attention but most importantly ... the impact and the responsibility I have to take it with the utmost respect and treating it like its one of the most precious things to me.
imagine me realizing that everything I believed about myself was true.Imagine me being able to be recognized from the work that i do online...imagine me having everything i needed and wanted so i can execute being the mother, the wife, the daughter, the sister, the family member, the community member and the artist that i know i need to be.
imagine me leaving this world knowing that i lived a life worth living.
Comments
Post a Comment