MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE VI (day 1/14)

 It is an incredible Solar Eclipse.. The Moon takes a bite out of the Sun today in Virgo 


Its a beautiful energy to begin this next manifestation cycle. 


I am proud of what i was able to accomplish. I really want t hit 10K on my affirmations this time so i am focused on doing that and my annabelle hayes lifestyle worksheet! 


Lets go. 


1. ANNABELLE WORKSHEET - 14 DAYS - STARTS DAY 1 AGAIN 


2. 10K RAP POP STAR AFFIRMATIONS - 14 DAYS - STARTS DAY 1 AGAIN 


3. GRO WITH JO- 14 DAYS - NO BREAKS STARTS DAY 1 AGAIN 


4. 14 THINGS TO SLEEP BETTER. STARTS DAY 1 TODAY 


5. BLOG EVERYDAY THAT MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY THE RIDE AND ENJOY IT. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

MANIFESTATION CYCLE VIIII DAY 2/14

MANIFESTATION CYCLE XI DAY 2/14