Manifestation Challenge IV 13/14 SHIFTING WEDNESDAYS WE EDIT - DREAM RELATIONSHIP DAY IN MY LIFE
i AM NOW IN MY DREAM RELATIONSHIP IN MY DREAM HOME
WEDNESDAYS. WE EDIT
i WAKE UP and I open a window shade and see the beautiful outside weather. i AM so grateful that my life is built off my pleasure and erotica. My beautiful natural flow of my day and the abundant outcome of my creative efforts. i feel beautiful in this moment, seen, cherished, sexy and sensual,
i look at myself in the mirror i practice my twerk.. i might watch a hottie and then look at myself and do what she doing too ...and do it in the mirror
i get up most days rise early and i fuck. i enjoy being the source of pleasure and i enjoy my life.
I then take a shower and start my Wednesdays prepping for what filming I will be doing. I organize my makeup into a bag and I put it with my clothes that i have prepped through my routines. I have a delightful morning with my daughter and my partner getting ready for the day. We eat and pack our bags. I drop my daughter off and then my husband.
i do some vocal warm ups and drills with coffee and tea.
i do a morning fitness routine and have coffee and chill. I then meet with stylists and work to put my FOCUSED look together. I might take a pic of myself if i really like it and send a sexy photo to my partner. I then proceed to do a photoshoot for the whole look practicing poses and choreography to songs for media and visuals. I might pleasure myself planning on using this look on my partner during lunchtime. if we didn't go in the morning.
then its lunchtime !
i pick my partner up and we might go at i.
i then work on an afternoon clean up of myself and the work area that i did today.
i'll prep for dinner and look at my visuals and interact with my fans in the afternoon. I'll take editing notes on visuals that i've dropped or haven't dropped yet
i'll plan lighting for my next project to film. review footage from my choreo/performance rehearsal from earlier.
run errands, make deposits,
CHLL, SMOKE, and EDIT footage
girls night skin treatment for problem areas
and then we chill and bond over netflix or a movie.
___________________________
the great lock in challenge in 2 days i'm going to stick to a devoted regimen for 14 days.
here are my goals...
eat & live like i'm annabelle hayes -- need a worksheet for that
keep a hairstyle for 14 days straight no hair days off
Comments
Post a Comment