DREAM HOME DAY 2 I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER I HAVE THE HABITS OF A DREAM LUXURY HOMEOWNER DREAM HOME DAY 3 IS THE EVENING AND I'VE SLAVED ALL DAY IN THE STUDIO COMING UP WITH AMAZING BOPS. I'M SO HAPPY BUT OVERDUE FOR A SELF CARE RITUAL ... SO I THROW ALL MY CLOTHES OF.. TURN ON SOME AFFIRMATIONS OR DYLAN JAMES AND SOAK IN A WARM TUB BATH. IT FEELS DESERVED AND INDULGENT. I FEEL SO GRATEFUL SUBMERGED IN BUBBLES... TAKING CARE OF ME. I KNOW I AM BLESSED EVERYDAY TO LIVE A LIFE LIKE THIS.. AND I DO NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED. I FEEL THE RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THE GREAT THINGS WITH MY GIFTS, MY PLATFO...
Support is coming to me. Really good and reliable support. As well as my own time and space is coming to me, in the meantime I am working on being the best me and have no time to dwell on what or who is lacking
I am so happy to be alive. I feel connected to my father in a way I haven't in such a long time and I am so grateful to be in this space within myself. I see more and more everyday that i AM connected to the universe and to trust and surrender it becomes so much easier. I surrender to the ease that is what surrender is.. to let it be easy. I am so happy to be on the frequency where I am vibrating over the doubt of who I am. It's not about being liked as much as knowing who you are. the frequency is powerful. i'm ready to take on the game and be a spotify player.. playing streams and earning money exactly through what i love to do. i understand that i am to enjoy the journey and know i'm going to get there.. and to surrender to the universe and make it easy. its def about me but its mainly about what i want to be to be for others. thats whats really cool. i've been focused on enjoying my life.. not using the words enjoying the journey cause there is a ...
Comments
Post a Comment