MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE VII (day 4/14) I LOVE YOU THANK YOU AUNTY JOY

 i can see it working, i can see me molding my days and getting better, i feel structure, foundation and momentum is at the core of this work. I am blessed..so blessed and so grateful. 


Grateful to aunt joy and the place she holds in my heart, in my memories. A foundational core anchor to my divine connection to the matriarch, connection to grace and spirituality. The gift of JOY is the secret to not letting life bring you down. 


Today, I will celebrate this beautiful person whom I am so grateful to have had the experience of knowing and who greatly impacted the core foundations of my life. I am ready to grieve, to embrace the lesson and to be even stronger on my path in life.


Today, I settle into the moments, I savor each morself of the moment and I cherish life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)