Manifestation Challenge VII ( day 12/14)

 i've finally ascended beyond my limitations of the 3D having any negative effects on me. I am now sure of myself and my beauty and aesthetics. I trust in myself as I walk this journey and i'm so grateful for the gift my parents gave me to have the permission to do music as my art and my calling. 


I do not feel chosen, as much as I feel that I am doing the choosing. Little ol human me, the freedom is the fact that i have thechoice, that i get to desire, that i get to walk towards my desires and realize that.. little ol human me.. so cool. and as i move towards those things then, i benefit others becase i am radiating at my highest joy in the appreciation, gratitude and exciting adventure that my journey really is. this is my truth. my journey has always been artful, performing, and thanks to those like aunty joy who was an anchor in this permission to live my life this way. 


I have fears but I know that they are coming up becuse I am making the biggest shift I could ever imagine. And the things that I knew were to be easy for me... actually are now. I am the superstar before now and evermore.. this is little human ol me choosing that thank you god thank you to m y dad thank you to my mom and thank you to aunty joy. 


for you poured into me and your presence alone..little ol human you look what effects you made that were pure and true... i feel so blessed because of you.. because of your presence and anchor in my life. 


i have fears not because i'm scared to die... but maybe because i am scared for the old me to....and because i am a little ol human choosig to live a big life 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)