Manifesting cHALLENGE IV 14/14 IT IS DONE

 Doing the oatmeal mask skin treatment on my skin felt like i lived in luxury. I can hear my dream home calling me waiting on me to sign the papers. 


Today is day 2 of my work orientation as a music entrepreneur. STYLING DAY. 


i love styling day because i can go off the schedule a bit as i'm prepping for performance. I love that styling day gives me a chance to buy new things and try new looks. Dedicating the whole day to styling makes it more triumphant than just dedicating it to filming even though i do photoshoot and film on styling day. Styling day is an inner navigator reminding me that this journey is at its a core a self journey in exploration and development of my self expression through style. 


On styling day i plan to keep perfecting my routines around styling and self care. I LOVE STYLING having its own day because it inspires me to slow down and enjoy the process. 

I can feel myself walking through the portal on the otherside of this is my dream home. I just have to follow the golden road of art that i planned and simply enjoy the process and dive into it. 

I can feel this is also going to help me with my smoking addiction because it is the alternative... i'd rather be doing this than smoking. 

My days really are getting better. I am loving life and the seasons of it. I am loving that seasons are there o enjoy and experience new things. I love how this whole year has been about me embodying my dream self. I have even enjoyed that process. I'm so ready now to see me and my dream self show up in all of these new ways against the odds and when things are in my favor. i'm excited about life again and this time its here for good. 



___ DREAM RELATIONSHIP SCRIPTING DAY 2 


tHE HABITS OF BEING SOMEONE IS A DREAM RELATIONSHIP TO ME ARE ... 


1.Making sure i'm in upkeep of my vaginal health.. healthy and safe sex is doctors visits and weekly skin treatments 

2. weekly/monthly outfits shopping and outings planning for me and my partner 

3. regular relationship coaching to keep my beliefs in check, especially if triggered 



___ ON THURSDAYS WE STYLING ... 


This is a big shopping day. I might online shop or going into a store specifically to shop for costuming. But I also may find something cute to wear on a chill night with my partner or a date night. 


i wake up and i'm so grateful for the life i live.. for the responsibilities I have...and i'm ready to enjoy the day. 


Will do my morning chill routine and then do a light walking workout with jo... then proceed to do my hair for styling day. 

I might study and prep a makeup look... 

and then go shopping later for things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)