MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE VI (DAY 4/14)
I'm so glad to know today i can slow down and that success will come even faster to me.
i am reminding myself to define what i want.
and then i am reminding myself that my manifestation is on its way.
LETTING GO OF CONTROL AND ENJOYING THE ROAD AND WHERE I'M CALLED TO GO CREATIVELY.
i am reminding myself that perfection isn't better than listening to my own inner guidance and tuning into what I WANT TO DO NEXT.
as i manifest i get to correctly guide the energy like a shepherd and its flock or a potter and its clay.
as i see my manifestation today....i'm so grateful that tiktok is still here, that all my old videos are still preserved, i am grateful that i can still do remixes and make impact, i'm grateful that i proved i could go viral even after a while off, i'm grateful that i am still writing new material and I am grateful that I have all this time to create.
i am reminding myself that so much good is happening. I reminding myself to look for the good that is happening to humble myself to see my blocks and make firm correction to unblock.
i am a version of myself that i could only dream and i am getting back the old version of myself in my dream. i am wholing up.
1. MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY IT AND THE RIDE.
2. MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY IT AND THE RIDE.
3. MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY IT AND THE RIDE.
4. MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY IT AND THE RIDE.
5. MY MANIFESTATION IS COMING AND ITS HERE AND I JUST NEED TO ENJOY IT AND THE RIDE.
Comments
Post a Comment