Manifestation III DAY 3/14
TOday I woke up with the aura love unconditional love all around me...
I was able to tap into frequencies and thoughts that covered me nurtured me...
I feel I am here. I feel I have arrived to the KINGDOM.
tHE 3D HAS LOWER FREQUENCIES AND DENSITIES THAT HAVE ME CURRENTLY IN MY FEAR BODY.
I am already on my way with improving that and this new project is going to set a new course of living a certain way of life for me that I could only dream about.
Having these new assignments, are jobs that are propelling me into the lifestyle where I can afford anything I want but what is most honorable and i'm so grateful is that I can use my power to do what I want I can unleash my creativity and build something which in fact is also building within me to handle the 3D like a millionaire would.
the ideas and thought patterns of wanting to go back do not serve me anymore... the ideas and thoughts to go forward are the most exciting and vital to my life's fulfillment while the past services as a source of unconditional love of my story and my connection to other humans and their stories.. wow what a RUSH...what A LIFE
Comments
Post a Comment