Manifestation Day 5/14 feminine auras

 I feel deeply connected to the feminine auras. 


I feel like i've stepped into a soft life like the ones i see on social media. Maybe my 3D doesn't reflect that but my being does. 


My twerk classes are a new addition that I didn't know I needed. Its healing properties are instant and I feel this is contributing to my feminine auras getting stronger. 


Its just easy to see exactly what is right for me. And that scares others... i don't blame them... it scares me lol 


i see myself getting irritated with my daughter for resting.. but maybe she is actually holding my hand as we walk into this softer life together. 


a life we always were living but now its time to give the permission to live it without any worries or stress if that is a gift i can give her it will be a strength for her that I will be relieved that she has. 


for a minute today i realized how the 3D doesn't really change... its US we change and then how we see the 3D can change... we can see possibilities out of a box that we never saw before...


and that I think is true alchemy and the power that fuels the dream life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)