Manifestation Challenge IV Day 1/14

 Today is day 1 of the new manifestation challenge. 

I must say that over the past 3 challenges the biggest thing that has changed for me is having a more consistent mood of feeling good...

yes there are moments when i will feel shitty but i let the emotions come up, i take care of myself, i coax myself with the right words instead of beating myself up...and so the last 3 challenges has been rooted work in really BEING HER. 

This manifestation challenge I am working on major movement. 


#1 I will be locking in on a new affirmations " I AM THE NEW RAP QUEEN POP STAR" 

  • every affirmation up till now i have changed it up.. so this time i'm going to stick with just this for the most part. 

#2 I'm doing great on TWERKING, I would like to lock into daily MAKEUP skills like i did with twerking. 



Creating with excellence needs more simplicity ... so I will be focusing on following my 14 day schedule of HIGH PERFORMANCE MUSIC ARTIST HABITS.... and this calendar will lead me to more action if followed... so far i have 

MONDAYS -- today LIGHTING 
TUESDAYS -- tomorrow MIXING 
WEDNESDAYS -- Styling 
Thursdays -- filming 
Fridays are EDITING 

We are going to go with this and see how we do! 

#3 I will be locking in on doing my DAILY MUSIC POP STAR tasks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)