Manifestation Challenge III DAY 8/14

 I'm so grateful this new house is mine all mine.

I have all the space and time to color my life and it is amazing jawdropping. 

I left everyone who doubted me back in my smoke...i wish them well. 

its now time for me build it the way i want to..my life that is. 


i have all the space and time and flow and energy to fill it up with my visions and projects. 


who would've thought it would be so easy for me to afford a place like this?


im proud of myself for becoming a reliable, responsible and highly competent individual. 


i'm proud of myself for becoming a highly professional individual who is respected in her field and the results show that.


i'm proud of myself for becoming a much needed individual of this society and my home reflects that 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)