Manifestation Challenge III Day 12/14

 I've been making 1000 dollars from this everytime 

i can't believe how easy it was to tap into my riches 

I've been easily making 1000s of dollars it feels illegal but its so legit 

i just made another 1000 dollars now that i know i can make money like this my life is set 

I just made another 1000 dollars now that i know i can make money like this my life is secure 

my life is secure now i have an abundance in 1000 deposits everytime 


ive tapped into my true value and now i am unstoppable 

the journey to find this kind of value was about unapologetically creating, trusting myself, and cultivating a vision of impact 


i feel like i finally cracked my own code i've embodied the version of me that makes 1000s of dollars at a time 

i found the frequency that brings me my riches by tapping into my creativity and believing in its value 

now i can freely create and know it will land financially 

financially doesn't even matter to my creations because i am making impact and that is what it was all about 

making 1000s of dollars like this proves now that i am a credible professional music artist 

I treat my life as a person who is certain about her value and now brings impact along with it 

i bless my people around me and i am deeply connected to the abundance of my income my cup is overflowing 

my routines are helping me to sustain my new era of making 1000s of dollars 

now that i make money like this I wake up feeling fulfilled and motivated to unleash my creativity and go on an adventure everyday 

everyday i venture into artistic expressions and I know i am a true artist and my frequency shows it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)