MANIFESTATION CHALLENGE iv 7/14
These days are flyin and yet there are so many minor powerful changes occurring. Everything feels right and I am able to emote and nourish myself well. I am grateful for the space and the permission to put my emotional wealth first.
yesterday i did the dream affirmations day 1 audio and exercise. It was really nice with the exercise to write out my experiences on the day that I have my key to my dream house.
I can see myself truly embodying the person that I am.
Today Dylan James talk on being the solution was incredible... best quote "getting what you wan is a byproduct of being the version of yourself that can have it."
this tells me to give yourself permission to have it.
whenever you hit a block.. create beliefs and outcomes that show that you overcome that block. and embody the person who overcame that block.
with the dream house for me it is about being the person who has the income to have it. So not only do i hae to be the version of me that has the house, but i also have to be the version of me that has the income to have the house.
This is a version of me that makes well over $2000 a month up to $15000 a month. This is the version of me that has my dream house.
Who is she?
Comments
Post a Comment