Manifestation II day 7/14 Momentum is here!
Everyday I remind myself that its the BORING things that bring me gold. And one of the boring things that I've been doing is keeping myself from checking tiktok notifications.
Sometime exciting, some times nerve wrackig.. tiktok comments can be a lot of excitement ...and by taking away my constant checking.. things have become a lot better for me.
I keep thinking and hesitating about when I should check again, but all that tells me is that i'm not ready to!
Its truly not facing the 3D or what would some say? Ignoring the 3D.. and it is working for me on the back end because I have so much more momentum to just post my creative ideas.
I realize checking commments slows me down... i start to react to the comments rather than the intentions I had set already.
By keeping myself from checking, i've lost a lot of that desperation and people pleasing frequency. I have gained more insight on what it looks like for me to SELF TRUST and to post on my own creative terms rather than focusing on outside validation, advice etc.
I feel this has truly given me an INCREDIBLE MOMENTUM..and I'm excited to keep going!
Comments
Post a Comment