Manifestation Challenge July 21st -- day 13/14
I feel my manifestations coming closer...
the new idea that has triumphed for me is Taylor Coates saying that Manifestation is a reminder not a tool to get it. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER...
this week so many amazing things happened it really was the most amazing week of my life in a long time because it was coming from me in the belief and BEING state of it being TRUE.
I had a successful weekend for my daughters birthday. I was so proud of myself to treat my family to a luxury / hotel experience where we can remind ourselves that our lives are more expanded than we can dream!
IT WAS AMAZING seeing my mother let loose at the amusement park and we had so much fun!
My sister is looking even more healthier of mind and spirit than ever!
My daughter is emerging out of her shell and becoming her true confident self.
one of my astrology videos blew up to 8K and counting! giving me a new passive income stream!
I literally had someone recognize me from TIKOK?! In front of my mother and husband gooo figure! Manifestation is a lifestyle that I am apart of !
Comments
Post a Comment