Manifestation Challenge II -- DAY 1/14
EVERYDAY i am waking up in the last days before my dream life happens. I see the things in my reality and I don't let them bother me as much..
I am focusing on my wellbeing and its a life long commitment. Being sober is a new experience... it can be more challenging to ignore reality when it triggers you... i find my mind wandering off into old wild negative thoughts and I just gracefully bring her back.
These next two weeks i'm buckling down on my dream home manifestation and making $10K/month manifesting from the source of being that i've been really uncovering...
1. Manifesting from the knowing and remembering that I have it..
2. Manifesting in the living of it ... not the waiting
3. I am re-committing to having 10k robotic affirmations complete... this means really doing the boring stuff and buckling down and affirming for hours a day.
4. Acting and being in my reality as if I am getting ready for the changes.
5. Interacting with my home and my money as I am the her who has it.
I am re-committed to number 3 because i know I have it in me to harness my mental strength in my focus and I find these affirmation techniques really strengthen my muscle to focus in the ways that truly benefit me.
So i am working to be more disciplined in my routines..which I always am and I have done more routine work in the last manifestation... and now i'm gong to take it up a notch to an execellence output of me committing to the following in the nxt 14 days...
a. chloe ting for 14 days
b. robotic affirmations for 14 days
c. booty strength and fitness for 14 days
d. sleeping better for 14 days
e. create with excellence for 14 days
f. millionaire home interaction challenge for 14 days
remember that "boring" is actually what gives explosive results.
remember that "commitment" is actually what gives expansive results.
Comments
Post a Comment