7/14 Manifestation DAY 4/14

 Today I can feel the wobble dissolving. I can feel me winning and others winning too. I can see me winning and others winning too. 


I'm so grateful so happy and so excited that my house is coming. I am so thankful that my house is almost here. Its closer than I think and i love that for me. 


It is done! These are the final days before I move into my new home! I am gearing up to be planning my space and soaking in my new bathtub. 


It is so easy to do everything and flow now. It is so easy to take care of myself and to trust in my actions. It is so easy to enjoy each day and watch how reality unfolds for me. 

I love how much space i have to cook and to enjoy my kitchen. I love how MUCH I LOVE MYSELF to where I CAN TRUST ALL THAT IS GOOD FOR ME and discern what isn't and fix it immediately. 


I love how much abundance is sitting around me and enjoying me using it. I love being in my own space and having the emotional and mental support that I need everyday. I knew everything I had experienced before set me up to live in these new stablized conditions. 

Thats what is so unbelievable to me! How stabilized these conditions are. How i know they are mine and mine to have. 


It is done! I am now a homeowner who can buy whatever she needs for her house to make it hers. 


It is done! I am now a homeowner who can take beautiful baths and showers in her beautiful bathroom. 


it is done! I am a homeowner who loves making her bed and interacting with her reality and her social media/digitized business. 


I made it! I made it I have arrived. The old me is celebrating and rejoicing we did it!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)