7/13 Manifestation Challenge Day 3/14
I am so grateful I am living in my new mansion like home. It is so big but its still small enough for me to enjoy it. It is the perfect space for me and my family and i'm elated!
It was so easy getting this beautiful place. I can't believe how it easy it was!
It was so easy making the money to get this place, I can't believe easy it was! My life is so much different now because I really have the space to be me. My life is so much different now because i've minimilized on the things I need and I don't have a lot of clutter.
Im not on the internet or social media as much because I don't need the advice as much anymore. I spent quiet times meditation, doing yoga, and fitnesss on my back porch.
I enjoy singing in my backyard and working on my music in my beautiful home studio. I easily take my daughter to school and she is so much more secure and happy now.
Comments
Post a Comment