7/12 Manifestation Challenge day 2/14

 Yesterday was a great day. I felt myself expanding as I was able to have a wonderful moment with my daughter doing some tennis activities. It was actually very enjoyable to do this and I even called it "TENNIS CAMP" in which I was truly enjoying the idea that I can make these kinds of activities days with her. Then we went swimming in the Onondaga Park Pool and i got to tell you I had a moment when I was like..."I am living the best life" kind of idea... and I even felt like I was Brendan Fallis for a minute. 


I've come to grow and expand in seeing the beauty of Syracuse. I've come to be curious about all of the places in the world that have these beautiful experiences that I can be apart of. 


Being able to simply enjoy myself... not just simply but genuinely. It wasn't forced.. it was Bliss and I just know that I am setting my life up to experience this daily. It makes me happy so much to know that that is what I am doing. And when things start to bother me, I just recall the meditation ... 


"I am no longer dwelling on the absence of anything or anyone... i simply am being my best self for me"


this is a game changer because maintaining the IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE is the goal.. but i realize that I need more reinforcements to keep me from my wobble and THATS OKAY.


Being human gives me the right to receive help. I'm so capable i'm a magnetic, but being human still makes me apart of the whole, a piece of the whole, and I can call on more of the whole to aid me in my human experience. 


THIS IS THE LIFE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. It is here. 


Today, I will focus on maintaining my routines and organizing my plans for the upcoming 2 weeks to stay on top of my daily fitness, daily fulfillment of my skills and profession, and daily self care and prep to move into my new home. 


I'm so grateful that my new home is coming! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)