7/10 Manifestation 14 day challenge starts tomorrow
Today, i could almost feel myself living and moving inside of my new home.
I just know it is mine i felt it many times today. I found the perfect place to be my home in Syracuse, and I am enjoying the unfolding of it happening.
Today's contrast showed me that there is so much things to prep to be moving into my new home. One of those things is ...
respecting my self,
respect of my life and
respect of my space. It all makes sense now cause it means that I am really LIVING.
I'm so grateful that I can see now that I was on the spectrum of LIVING vs WAITING for it to....????... Today was an epiphany of great news because this is an intrinsic shift in my way of BEING.
It doubles down on why its important to take care of yourself... because if you aren't then somewhere inside of you.. you have given up ... and maybe even given up on life.
Today I got back into my grow with jo workout as if I never left.
I feel deep EMPATHY for people like me who have run on the spectrum of giving up. Some of us don't even realize that is what it is. We just get up and go through the movements.... avoiding our real fulfillment and wondering why everyone else can do it.
These are the things that matter the most to me being my best self.
1. Working out daily
2. Writing, singing and creating something daily
3. Hair, Makeup, Skin and nails... daily
I feel a deep urge to work everyday to knock off my to do lists, to follow my routines, to focus on my inner discipline because this means I am in the practice of respecting my LIFE.
Comments
Post a Comment