Day 2 of Chloe Ting Challenge - Others opinions and why its not my business
Day 2 of Chloe Ting Challenge, 2/60 ish days
I've learned over the past week the importance of not caring.
to CARE and when to CARE is the question.
And i have discovered in myself that there are some things that i've cared too much about.
I'm starting to think that caring about what people think as a normal basis is what creates insecurities and the feeling of not being good enough.
We are taught to care about what our parents think. With grace, we can see that our parents are only doing what they know how to do. But eventually if we do not get out of the race of pleasing our parents... we often will try to please others anyway. When it comes to me, once I stopped trying to please my parents, my need to please and to CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, only transferred to my teachers, to my boss, and eventually to my partnerships.
Anyone in authority has been granted the access of what I do and how well it pleases them.
When I see it like this, it really sounds absurd. And adding my frequency..
i'm so grateful to see this, my life is unfolding rapidly and progressively as I settle into it.
I see now that everything is a gift, especially when things get dark with people.
It is a gift for me to LOCK IN.
I give justice to that version of me who wants her justice. True justice is feeling better. Is tapping into how i'm feeling and giving the needs as soon as possible.
This helps me to LOCK INTO feeling better because I know that the true justice is me FEELING BETTER.
The true justice is me living a DREAM LIFE.
that is how i get my dignity back, by getting back on track with my soul's knowing.
Comments
Post a Comment