Day 4 - numbing agents

 At first I dreaded the day. My daughter is home and I don’t want any responsibility to lurk over me. I see I am a numbing agent trying to get to my next self numbing session …


Some things that are numbing for me is excessive smoking, masturbation, obsessing over celebrities lives. I like to make content and put it out and this too is a numbing agent anything to divert me from my actual present moment, feelings etc.


If I took steps away from all my numbing agents who would I be? I would be someone I don’t know. My identity is made up of numbing agents 


I was gonna post and I said no. Instead of putting out energy I’m going to be in the receiving end. 

I was gonna try to get this day to be over and done with in the most self numbing techniques I can find. But no, instead 

I choose for this day to be one that shows me the possibilities. I yearn to live fully in this day and push away the urge to rush this day over until it’s done and tomorrow comes. 

Whenever I see myself dreading the day and wishing to go quickly, I’m going to slow down and do less.

 Sink my teeth into the moment and see what miracles are waiting to be given to me right now. 


Appreciating life one moment at a time. On days like this I choose to go extra slow. Say no to things I need to say no to. And find radical self care practices 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANIFESTATION CYCLE IX DAY 5/14

7/13 Mantra

MANIFESTATION VI (day 9/14)