Day 1 - revenge body diary
This is day one of my revenge body diary. This is a safe space for me to let out all my feelings, and experiences while on this journey.
Today, I took a good look at myself. And I have come a long way whether it looks like it or not.
My truth is, as many beautiful, plus size women, as there are in this world, who take care of themselves, hair, skin, and nails. They wear nice clothes, and even look good in them, I am not one of those girls.
The way my body puts on weight, I don’t look good at all. And this is my truth.
Today I took pictures, because I’m ready to be real with myself. I love myself so much, that in order to truly love myself, I have to be real with myself.
These pictures, I see a woman who is looking for love, without truly giving that love to herself.
She wants everyone to see Her, and understand her, but things have gotten so much out of control, that no one truly sees her; not even she sees her true self.




Comments
Post a Comment